- Balague – Madrid will struggle to contain Liverpool’s pace
- Alexander-Arnold – CR7 has his weaknesses like everyone else
- Klopp – Our hunger can match Madrid’s experience
- Yellow warning for Madrid in last league game ahead of UCL final
- UCL Final – Liverpool deploy top secrecy in Marbella training sessions
- Ronaldo voted Man United’s best ever Premier League player
- Ramos – UCL final is another chance to show we are the Kings of Europe
- UCL Quarterfinals – Real Madrid’s road to Kiev – Pt 3
- Raul de Tomas proves readiness for Madrid senior team action
- UCL R16 stage – The Los Blancos’ road to Kiev – pt2
Benitez has positive hopes about PSG match
- Updated: October 21, 2015
Rafael Benitez has revealed some interesting on Champions league clash against PSG.
About Gareth Bale injury:
“During half-time against Levante I had the feeling that he was tired. He said that he had a little niggle but wanted to play, but myself and the other coaches decided to substitute him and we then found he had an injury, that’s how things went. Losing a player of his quality makes a big difference, but the team played well in the second half and we ended up winning”.
He commented about Luke Modric form and fitness:
“He’s trained over the last few days and if he’s here it’s because we think he’s ready for it. He’ll train and then we’ll make the best decision we can”.
Former Chelsea boss also stated about the PSG:
“We’re facing a huge team. We’re asked if they’re strong enough to be in with a shout of winning the Champions League, well they’ve shown that they’re the strongest in France and they get stronger each year. It’s a massive challenge. We’re coming up against a great team on their turf. All the ingredients are there for a top game against top opposition. It’s a challenge that we’re facing up to with a positive approach and a will to do well”.