- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Benitez has positive hopes about PSG match
- Updated: October 21, 2015
Rafael Benitez has revealed some interesting on Champions league clash against PSG.
About Gareth Bale injury:
“During half-time against Levante I had the feeling that he was tired. He said that he had a little niggle but wanted to play, but myself and the other coaches decided to substitute him and we then found he had an injury, that’s how things went. Losing a player of his quality makes a big difference, but the team played well in the second half and we ended up winning”.
He commented about Luke Modric form and fitness:
“He’s trained over the last few days and if he’s here it’s because we think he’s ready for it. He’ll train and then we’ll make the best decision we can”.
Former Chelsea boss also stated about the PSG:
“We’re facing a huge team. We’re asked if they’re strong enough to be in with a shout of winning the Champions League, well they’ve shown that they’re the strongest in France and they get stronger each year. It’s a massive challenge. We’re coming up against a great team on their turf. All the ingredients are there for a top game against top opposition. It’s a challenge that we’re facing up to with a positive approach and a will to do well”.