- Los Blancos showing more dynamism in attack
- Perez – Real Madrid will not play in the U.S
- Modric not obsessed with the Ballon D’Or
- Madrid must prove they are not Real-Ronaldo in the UCL
- Los Blancos set for fourth consecutive UCL defence
- Madrid step up plans for the new Santiago Bernabeu
- Athletic Bilbao test awaits Los Blancos
- Mariano – It’s an honor to be Madrid’s number 7
- Marcelo to pay €753k fine for tax fraud
- Courtois to start La Liga game against Bilbao
Dani Ceballos attracting interest from Juventus and AC Milan
- Updated: March 21, 2018
Reports suggest that Serie A giants Juventus and AC Milan are currently locked in negotiations with Real Madrid over the possible acquisition of Dani Ceballos.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the 21-year-old midfielder is harboring the desire to leave Real Madrid as he has struggled for minutes under Zinedine Zidane in the current campaign.
Juventus and Milan are reportedly interested in acquiring the youngster on a two-year loan deal with an option and counter option to buy. It is understood that the deal which the two Italian clubs are looking to land for the player is similar to the deal that saw Alvaro Morata make a move to Juventus in 2014.
The deal saw La Vecchia Signora spend €20 million to bring Morata to Turin, after which he was sold back to Real two years later in a €30 million deal.
Morata went on to impress at Juventus, and it is understood that the Italian outfit believes that if Ceballos makes a move to Juventus or Milan, his development will be similar to that of Morata.
However, it seems unlikely that Los Merengues will let Ceballos make a move to either La Madama or Il Diavolo permanently. This is because Real spent €16.5 million to acquire him in the summer from Real Betis, beating competition from the likes of Juventus, Barcelona and Manchester City.
Meanwhile, it’s up to Los Blancos to decide Ceballos’ future as an initial loan offer from Liverpool has already been rejected. The Bernabeu outfit are looking out for the best possible deal for a potential future superstar.