- Madrid eye Thiago Alcantara as possible replacement for Kovacic
- Ramos hits back at Maradona – Argentines know Messi is their greatest
- Madrid to meet Bale’s representatives amid exit rumors
- Hazard – Real Madrid know what to do if they want me
- Madrid stars shine as Portugal and Spain settle for a point
- Lopetegui arrives Madrid, to be unveiled Thursday afternoon
- Julen Lopetegui! The new man in the Madrid dugout
- Clasico to be played earlier to ensure it influences the title race
- Keylor Navas – Madridistas are fully behind me
- Milan reportedly make €10 million bid for Dani Ceballos
Dani Ceballos attracting interest from Juventus and AC Milan
- Updated: March 21, 2018
Reports suggest that Serie A giants Juventus and AC Milan are currently locked in negotiation with Real Madrid over the possible acquisition of Dani Ceballos.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the 21 year old midfielder is harboring the desire to leave the Santiago Bernabeu as he has struggled for minutes under Zinedine Zidane in the current campaign.
Juventus and Milan are reportedly interested in acquiring the youngster on a two year loan deal with an option and counter option to buy. It is understood that the deal which the two Italian clubs are looking to land for the player is similar to the deal that saw Alvaro Morata make a move to Real Madrid in 2014.
The deal saw La Vecchia Signora spend 20 million euros to bring Morata to Turin, after which he was sold back to Real two years later in a 30 million euros deal.
Morata went on to impress at Juventus, and it is understood that the Italian outfit believes that if Ceballos makes a move to Juventus or Milan, his development will be be similar to that of Morata.
However, it seems unlikely that Los Merengues will let Ceballos make a move to either La Madama or Il Diavolo permanently as Real spent 16.5 million euros to acquire him in the summer from Real Betis, beating competition from the likes of Juventus, Barcelona and Manchester City.
Meanwhile, it’s up to the Los Blancos to decide Ceballos’ future as an initial loan offer from Liverpool for his services has already been rejected, with the Bernabeu outfit looking out for the best possible deal for a potential future superstar.