- Balague – Madrid will struggle to contain Liverpool’s pace
- Alexander-Arnold – CR7 has his weaknesses like everyone else
- Klopp – Our hunger can match Madrid’s experience
- Yellow warning for Madrid in last league game ahead of UCL final
- UCL Final – Liverpool deploy top secrecy in Marbella training sessions
- Ronaldo voted Man United’s best ever Premier League player
- Ramos – UCL final is another chance to show we are the Kings of Europe
- UCL Quarterfinals – Real Madrid’s road to Kiev – Pt 3
- Raul de Tomas proves readiness for Madrid senior team action
- UCL R16 stage – The Los Blancos’ road to Kiev – pt2
Florentino Perez – Keylor Navas to stay for many, many years
- Updated: April 23, 2018
REAL MADRID NEWS: Real Madrid FC president Florentino Perez has dismissed suggestions and speculations that goalkeeper Keylor Navas could be offloaded in the summer transfer window. Recent reports have suggested that the Santiago Bernabeu outfit will be looking to reshape their squad ahead of next season after what has been a poor season at the domestic level, and there are rumors that the club is on the lookout for a new first team goalkeeper.
The likes of Manchester United’s Da Gea, Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois, and Roma’s Alisson have been linked with a move to the Bernabeu, but Perez has come out to quash the speculations, saying the La Liga giants still believe in Keylor Navas’ abilities between the sticks.
Whilst conversing with Navas during a fans event, Perez said: “We are proud to have you as our goalkeeper, whatever some people say. Work hard and, for sure, you will be with us for many more years.”
The Costa Rica international has made 136 appearances in all competitions for Real Madrid since he joined the club in 2014.