- Los Blancos showing more dynamism in attack
- Perez – Real Madrid will not play in the U.S
- Modric not obsessed with the Ballon D’Or
- Madrid must prove they are not Real-Ronaldo in the UCL
- Los Blancos set for fourth consecutive UCL defence
- Madrid step up plans for the new Santiago Bernabeu
- Athletic Bilbao test awaits Los Blancos
- Mariano – It’s an honor to be Madrid’s number 7
- Marcelo to pay €753k fine for tax fraud
- Courtois to start La Liga game against Bilbao
Hazard – Real Madrid know what to do if they want me
- Updated: June 18, 2018
Eden Hazard appears to have given the green light to Real Madrid if the club harbors any interest in acquiring him this summer or in any subsequent transfer window.
Hazard is the superstar at Chelsea and is currently with the Belgium national team as they begin their Russia 2018 world cup campaign today against Panama.
In a chat with L’Equipe, the Belgian revealed that he would only be happy to stay at Chelsea if they improve whilst insisting that Real Madrid know what they have to do to prise him away from Chelsea.
He pointed out that Real Madrid being an interesting option for him is no secret. However, he stated that a possible move to the Bernabeu wouldn’t just be for the fun of it. He pointed out that only a project would attract him to Real Madrid, and that he already had one at Stamford Bridge.
The Belgian has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu, and reports were rife that he was also a prime target of former Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane.
The speculations continue to trail Cristiano Ronaldo’s status at Madrid and there is the need for the Madrid hierarchy to identify a suitable world class replacement for the Portuguese if he decides to call it quits at the Bernabeu this summer.
The club have also been linked with a possible move for Neymar, and this move or either a possible move for Eden Hazard will surely require unprecedented transfer record fees to be done.
Meanwhile, Hazard will suit Real Madrid as he offers a lot in the attacking positions in terms of creativity but is not known to be a red-hot scorer presently. However, that could be a part of his game he can improve on if he secures a move to Madrid.