- James Rodriguez keen on a Madrid return
- Some amazing Cristiano Ronaldo facts at the Bernabeu
- Official! Ronaldo joins Juventus in a €105 million deal
- Three Galacticos on course for history in Russia 2018
- Ancelotti made enquiry for Benzema and Hakimi
- Odriozola joins Madrid on six-year deal
- Manchester United eye deal for Toni Kroos
- Madrid cut Ronaldo release clause from €1bn to €120m
- Liverpool eye Asensio in possible €180 million deal
- Roma not interested in selling Alisson to Madrid
Hazard – Real Madrid know what to do if they want me
- Updated: June 18, 2018
Eden Hazard appears to have given the green light to Real Madrid if the club harbors any interest in acquiring him this summer or in any subsequent transfer window. Hazard is the superstar at Chelsea and is currently with the Belgium national team as they begin their Russia 2018 world cup campaign today against Panama.
In a chat with L’Equipe, the Belgian revealed that he would only be happy to stay at Chelsea if they improve whilst insisting that Real Madrid know what they have to do to prise him away from Chelsea.
He pointed out that the fact that Real Madrid would be an interesting proposition for him is no secret. However, he stated that a possible eventual move to the Bernabeu wouldn’t just be for the fun of it. He pointed out that only a project would attract him to the Los Blancos, and that he already had one at Stamford Bridge.
Hazard also noted the significance of a good outing with Belgium on his transfer prospects. The Belgian has been heavily linked with a move to the Los Blancos, and reports were rife that he was also a prime target of former Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane.
The speculations continue to trail Cristiano Ronaldo’s status at Madrid and there is the need for the Madrid hierarchy to identify suitable world class replacements for the Portuguese if he decides to call it quits at the Bernabeu this summer.
The club have also been linked with a possible move for Neymar, and this move or either a possible move for Eden Hazard will surely require unprecedented transfer record fees to be done. Meanwhile, Hazard will suit Real Madrid as he offers a lot in the attacking positions in terms of creativity but is not known to be a red-hot scorer presently. However, that could be a part of his game he can improve on if he secures a move to Madrid.