- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Hazard – Real Madrid know what to do if they want me
- Updated: June 18, 2018
Eden Hazard appears to have given the green light to Real Madrid if the club harbors any interest in acquiring him this summer or in any subsequent transfer window.
Hazard is the superstar at Chelsea and is currently with the Belgium national team as they begin their Russia 2018 world cup campaign today against Panama.
In a chat with L’Equipe, the Belgian revealed that he would only be happy to stay at Chelsea if they improve whilst insisting that Real Madrid know what they have to do to prise him away from Chelsea.
He pointed out that Real Madrid being an interesting option for him is no secret. However, he stated that a possible move to the Bernabeu wouldn’t just be for the fun of it. He pointed out that only a project would attract him to Real Madrid, and that he already had one at Stamford Bridge.
The Belgian has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu, and reports were rife that he was also a prime target of former Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane.
The speculations continue to trail Cristiano Ronaldo’s status at Madrid and there is the need for the Madrid hierarchy to identify a suitable world class replacement for the Portuguese if he decides to call it quits at the Bernabeu this summer.
The club have also been linked with a possible move for Neymar, and this move or either a possible move for Eden Hazard will surely require unprecedented transfer record fees to be done.
Meanwhile, Hazard will suit Real Madrid as he offers a lot in the attacking positions in terms of creativity but is not known to be a red-hot scorer presently. However, that could be a part of his game he can improve on if he secures a move to Madrid.