- Dani Carvajal ruled out of game against Sevilla
- Real Madrid dominate FIFA awards
- Los Blancos showing more dynamism in attack
- Perez – Real Madrid will not play in the U.S
- Modric not obsessed with the Ballon D’Or
- Madrid must prove they are not Real-Ronaldo in the UCL
- Los Blancos set for fourth consecutive UCL defence
- Madrid step up plans for the new Santiago Bernabeu
- Athletic Bilbao test awaits Los Blancos
- Mariano – It’s an honor to be Madrid’s number 7
Isco a possible doubt for semi-final return leg after shoulder sprain
- Updated: April 27, 2018
Reports from the Spanish press suggest that Isco may play no part in the second leg of Real Madrid’s Champions League semi-final tie against Bayern Munich at the Santiago Bernabeu after suffering a shoulder injury.
According to Marca, the Spain international sustained a shoulder injury in the course of the first leg of the semi-final encounter against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena and looks set to be out of action for a week.
This is one piece of Real Madrid news that wouldn’t go down well with the majority of the Bernabeu faithful. However, tests have not yet been carried out to ascertain the severity of the shoulder injury although such a sprain could eventually result in just a short-term injury.
This injury news was preceded by that of Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal who is set to be out for three weeks.