- Balague – Madrid will struggle to contain Liverpool’s pace
- Alexander-Arnold – CR7 has his weaknesses like everyone else
- Klopp – Our hunger can match Madrid’s experience
- Yellow warning for Madrid in last league game ahead of UCL final
- UCL Final – Liverpool deploy top secrecy in Marbella training sessions
- Ronaldo voted Man United’s best ever Premier League player
- Ramos – UCL final is another chance to show we are the Kings of Europe
- UCL Quarterfinals – Real Madrid’s road to Kiev – Pt 3
- Raul de Tomas proves readiness for Madrid senior team action
- UCL R16 stage – The Los Blancos’ road to Kiev – pt2
Isco a possible doubt for semi-final return leg after shoulder sprain
- Updated: April 27, 2018
Reports from the Spanish press suggest that Isco may play no part in the second leg of Real Madrid’s Champions League semi-final tie against Bayern Munich at the Santiago Bernabeu after suffering a shoulder injury.
According to Marca, the Spain international sustained a shoulder injury in the course of the first leg of the semi-final encounter against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena and looks set to be out of action for a week.
This is one piece of Real Madrid news that wouldn’t go down well with the majority of the Bernabeu faithful. However, tests have not yet been carried out to ascertain the severity of the shoulder injury although such a sprain could eventually result in just a short-term injury.
This injury news was preceded by that of Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal who is set to be out for three weeks.