- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Isco a possible doubt for semi-final return leg after shoulder sprain
- Updated: April 27, 2018
Reports from the Spanish press suggest that Isco may play no part in the second leg of Real Madrid’s Champions League semi-final tie against Bayern Munich at the Santiago Bernabeu after suffering a shoulder injury.
According to Marca, the Spain international sustained a shoulder injury in the course of the first leg of the semi-final encounter against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena and looks set to be out of action for a week.
This is one piece of Real Madrid news that wouldn’t go down well with the majority of the Bernabeu faithful. However, tests have not yet been carried out to ascertain the severity of the shoulder injury although such a sprain could eventually result in just a short-term injury.
This injury news was preceded by that of Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal who is set to be out for three weeks.