- James Rodriguez keen on a Madrid return
- Some amazing Cristiano Ronaldo facts at the Bernabeu
- Official! Ronaldo joins Juventus in a €105 million deal
- Three Galacticos on course for history in Russia 2018
- Ancelotti made enquiry for Benzema and Hakimi
- Odriozola joins Madrid on six-year deal
- Manchester United eye deal for Toni Kroos
- Madrid cut Ronaldo release clause from €1bn to €120m
- Liverpool eye Asensio in possible €180 million deal
- Roma not interested in selling Alisson to Madrid
Isco a possible doubt for semi-final return leg after shoulder sprain
- Updated: April 27, 2018
Reports from the Spanish press suggest that Isco may play no part in the second leg of Real Madrid’s Champions League semi-final tie against Bayern Munich at the Santiago Bernabeu after suffering a shoulder injury.
According to Marca, the Spain international sustained a shoulder injury in the course of the first leg of the semi-final encounter against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena and looks set to be out of action for a week.
This is one piece of Real Madrid news that wouldn’t go down well with the majority of the Bernabeu faithful. However, tests have not yet been carried out to ascertain the severity of the shoulder injury although such a sprain could eventually result in just a short-term injury.
This injury news was preceded by that of Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal who is set to be out for three weeks.