- Dani Carvajal ruled out of game against Sevilla
- Real Madrid dominate FIFA awards
- Los Blancos showing more dynamism in attack
- Perez – Real Madrid will not play in the U.S
- Modric not obsessed with the Ballon D’Or
- Madrid must prove they are not Real-Ronaldo in the UCL
- Los Blancos set for fourth consecutive UCL defence
- Madrid step up plans for the new Santiago Bernabeu
- Athletic Bilbao test awaits Los Blancos
- Mariano – It’s an honor to be Madrid’s number 7
Man City plotting stunning 75 million pounds bid for Isco
- Updated: March 26, 2018
Emerging reports suggest that Pep Guardiola and Manchester City are plotting a stunning £75 million move for Real Madrid exciting attacker Isco.
Man City missed out on the acquisition of Alexis Sanchez and Riyad Mahrez in January and it is believed that Guardiola is still intent on adding another creative talent to City’s midfield.
Guardiola is a big fan of Isco and is keen to acquire his services at Man City amid reports that Isco’s Real Madrid future is in doubt.
Meanwhile, it is believed that Real are preparing for a major squad overhaul in the course of the summer after the already dreadful league campaign by the club’s standards, in which they sit 15 points off first-placed Catalan outfit and perennial rivals Barcelona.
Isco reportedly fears that his first-team opportunities may be limited due to likely signings in the summer and might need assurances to stay committed to Los Blancos.
This is being given credence by reports from The Sun, claiming that the Spain international is ready for life outside Real Madrid and could seal a move to the Etihad when the transfer window reopens.
A source at the Etihad was quoted saying that Man City are ‘looking to tweak the squad with four roles on the radar including two midfielders, another striker and a back-up full-back’.
There are also assertions that Isco is intent on playing under Pep Guardiola.