- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Man City plotting stunning 75 million pounds bid for Isco
- Updated: March 26, 2018
Emerging reports suggest that Pep Guardiola and Manchester City are plotting a stunning £75 million move for Real Madrid exciting attacker Isco.
Man City missed out on the acquisition of Alexis Sanchez and Riyad Mahrez in January and it is believed that Guardiola is still intent on adding another creative talent to City’s midfield.
Guardiola is a big fan of Isco and is keen to acquire his services at Man City amid reports that Isco’s Real Madrid future is in doubt.
Meanwhile, it is believed that Real are preparing for a major squad overhaul in the course of the summer after the already dreadful league campaign by the club’s standards, in which they sit 15 points off first-placed Catalan outfit and perennial rivals Barcelona.
Isco reportedly fears that his first-team opportunities may be limited due to likely signings in the summer and might need assurances to stay committed to Los Blancos.
This is being given credence by reports from The Sun, claiming that the Spain international is ready for life outside Real Madrid and could seal a move to the Etihad when the transfer window reopens.
A source at the Etihad was quoted saying that Man City are ‘looking to tweak the squad with four roles on the radar including two midfielders, another striker and a back-up full-back’.
There are also assertions that Isco is intent on playing under Pep Guardiola.