- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Milan reportedly make €10 million bid for Dani Ceballos
- Updated: June 8, 2018
A report from Gazzetta Dello Sport suggests that Real Madrid have received the first offer for midfielder Dani Ceballos. According to the report, Milan are trying to sign Ceballos for €10 million.
Ceballos endured a tough debut season at the Bernabeu as he wasn’t given significant game time in the course of the season, and the club might be willing to sell him this summer.
Meanwhile, the player’s future will not be decided until the arrival of a new manager at the Bernabeu, as whoever comes in might regard the player as a need and actually want to use him as he displayed decent quality and promise in the few minutes he was given on the pitch.
Nevertheless, Madrid might insert a buyback clause in a deal that sees Ceballos leave for another club, just in case he attains the footballing status that Madrid expect of him.
If the club isn’t interested in his development, it is believed that the player won’t leave for less than the fee of €16 million which the club had to part with to complete his signing from Betis.