- Florentino Perez calls Conte again
- The business period for Lopetegui and Madrid
- Harry Kane on joining Madrid – Sorry, not today!
- Madrid shaping up nicely for Levante encounter
- Bale withdraws from Wales squad to recover from injury
- Madrid must take advantage of Hazard’s flirts
- Madrid chiefs reportedly unhappy with Bale
- Isco and Marcelo return to training
- Critique! Who is to blame for the crisis at Madrid?
- Report – Real Madrid give Lopetegui ultimatum
Milan reportedly make €10 million bid for Dani Ceballos
- Updated: June 8, 2018
A report from Gazzetta Dello Sport suggests that Real Madrid have received the first offer for midfielder Dani Ceballos. According to the report, Milan are trying to sign Ceballos for €10 million.
Ceballos endured a tough debut season at the Bernabeu as he wasn’t given significant game time in the course of the season, and the club might be willing to sell him this summer.
Meanwhile, the player’s future will not be decided until the arrival of a new manager at the Bernabeu, as whoever comes in might regard the player as a need and actually want to use him as he displayed decent quality and promise in the few minutes he was given on the pitch.
Nevertheless, Madrid might insert a buyback clause in a deal that sees Ceballos leave for another club, just in case he attains the footballing status that Madrid expect of him.
If the club isn’t interested in his development, it is believed that the player won’t leave for less than the fee of €16 million which the club had to part with to complete his signing from Betis.