- Madrid eye Thiago Alcantara as possible replacement for Kovacic
- Ramos hits back at Maradona – Argentines know Messi is their greatest
- Madrid to meet Bale’s representatives amid exit rumors
- Hazard – Real Madrid know what to do if they want me
- Madrid stars shine as Portugal and Spain settle for a point
- Lopetegui arrives Madrid, to be unveiled Thursday afternoon
- Julen Lopetegui! The new man in the Madrid dugout
- Clasico to be played earlier to ensure it influences the title race
- Keylor Navas – Madridistas are fully behind me
- Milan reportedly make €10 million bid for Dani Ceballos
Milan reportedly make €10 million bid for Dani Ceballos
- Updated: June 8, 2018
A report from Gazzetta Dello Sport suggests that Real Madrid have received the first offer for midfielder Dani Ceballos. According to the report, Milan are trying to sign Ceballos for €10 million. Ceballos endured a tough debut season at the Bernabeu as he wasn’t given significant game time in the course of the season, and the club might be willing to sell him this summer.
Meanwhile, the player’s future will not be decided until the arrival of a new manager at the Bernabeu, as whoever comes in might regard the player as a need and actually want to use him as he displayed decent quality and promise in the few minutes he was given on the pitch.
Nevertheless, Madrid might insert a buyback clause in a deal that sees Ceballos leave for another club, just in case he attains the footballing status that Madrid expect of him. If the club isn’t interested in his development, it is believed that the player won’t leave for less than the fee of €16 million which the club had to part with to complete his signing from Betis.