- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Modric will stay at Real Madrid
- Updated: August 11, 2018
The Los Blancos faithful are set for triumph in the ongoing battle for Luka Modric as the talismanic midfielder and Croatia international is set to remain at the Santiago Bernabeu.
This is being suggested by reports from Marca and AS who claim that the player will not be swayed by Serie A outfit Inter Milan.
The Nerazzurri have expressed strong interest in Modric and are intent on prising him away from the Santiago Bernabeu.
According to the reports, the club will offer Modric a double of the current salary he’s earning at the club. This will put the midfielder on par with the side’s second-highest earner Sergio Ramos.
However, reports in Italy are still suggesting that the player is scheduled for crunch talks with Florentino Perez this weekend.
Inter Milan are believed to have offered the Galactico a six-year contract which would enable him to play for the club for four years, and then proceed to spend two years with sister club Jiangsu Suning.