- Dani Carvajal ruled out of game against Sevilla
- Real Madrid dominate FIFA awards
- Los Blancos showing more dynamism in attack
- Perez – Real Madrid will not play in the U.S
- Modric not obsessed with the Ballon D’Or
- Madrid must prove they are not Real-Ronaldo in the UCL
- Los Blancos set for fourth consecutive UCL defence
- Madrid step up plans for the new Santiago Bernabeu
- Athletic Bilbao test awaits Los Blancos
- Mariano – It’s an honor to be Madrid’s number 7
Neymar is eager to play alongside Ronaldo for Madrid
- Updated: May 5, 2018
Reports from Marca suggest that the Real Madrid hierarchy is still considering the possibility of bringing PSG forward and Brazil international Neymar to the Santiago Bernabeu, as the Brazilian has reportedly expressed interest in playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo.
Meanwhile, this is one report that won’t go down well with Barcelona fans who were gutted to see Neymar leave the Camp Nou for Ligue 1 outfit PSG, thereby bringing an abrupt end to the so-called MSN partnership.
There had been concerns over how both superstars would fit into the same team. However, Neymar’s readiness to accept the challenge may have put that worry to bed, seeing as Ronaldo would also be welcome to playing alongside the Brazilian.
Meanwhile, there are ongoing negotiations to improve Ronaldo’s wages ahead of a reported move for Neymar who would also earn some huge bucks if he makes the move to Real Madrid.
Reports had earlier indicated that Madrid would move for the Brazilian in the summer of 2019, however, the player appears to be unsettled in the Ligue 1, and this brings about the resurfacing of the question on why he initially left a far competitive La Liga for the Ligue 1.
Neymar’s potential move will definitely not go down well with Los Blancos’ biggest domestic rivals, but we wait to see how this scenario plays out, with Neymar recuperating in time to represent Brazil in Russia 2018.