- Los Blancos showing more dynamism in attack
- Perez – Real Madrid will not play in the U.S
- Modric not obsessed with the Ballon D’Or
- Madrid must prove they are not Real-Ronaldo in the UCL
- Los Blancos set for fourth consecutive UCL defence
- Madrid step up plans for the new Santiago Bernabeu
- Athletic Bilbao test awaits Los Blancos
- Mariano – It’s an honor to be Madrid’s number 7
- Marcelo to pay €753k fine for tax fraud
- Courtois to start La Liga game against Bilbao
Official! Ronaldo joins Juventus in a €105 million deal
- Updated: July 10, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo has left Real Madrid to join Juventus after a deal was agreed between Real Madrid and the Old Ladies for the Portuguese star.
His exit from the Santiago Bernabeu has now been made official with the club releasing a statement to this regard.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez respected Ronaldo’s wish to leave the Santiago Bernabeu as he aims to begin a new adventure in the Serie A with the Italian giants.
The agreed fee between the two clubs is €105 million, and Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli has reportedly traveled to Greece where Ronaldo is spending his holiday with the aim of acquiring one of the most coveted signatures in world football.
Ronaldo in his time at the Bernabeu scored 451 goals in 438 games, won four Champions League titles, three La Liga titles amongst other silverware. The club announced:
“Today, Real Madrid want to express our gratitude for a player who has proved to be the best in the world and who has defined one of the brightest times in the history of our club and world football,”
“Beyond the conquered titles, the trophies won and the triumphs achieved on the pitch during these nine years, Cristiano Ronaldo has been an example of dedication, work, responsibility, talent and improvement.”