- Balague – Madrid will struggle to contain Liverpool’s pace
- Alexander-Arnold – CR7 has his weaknesses like everyone else
- Klopp – Our hunger can match Madrid’s experience
- Yellow warning for Madrid in last league game ahead of UCL final
- UCL Final – Liverpool deploy top secrecy in Marbella training sessions
- Ronaldo voted Man United’s best ever Premier League player
- Ramos – UCL final is another chance to show we are the Kings of Europe
- UCL Quarterfinals – Real Madrid’s road to Kiev – Pt 3
- Raul de Tomas proves readiness for Madrid senior team action
- UCL R16 stage – The Los Blancos’ road to Kiev – pt2
Raphael Varane: “Our aim is to win silverware”
- Updated: October 21, 2015
French defender has returned face the Champions League clash with PSG. He told this match will be a balanced one.
“We want to win our games, we want to attack and score goals. That’s our philosophy, but everyone has their own opinion. What I really want to talk about is tomorrow’s game”.
“Our aim is to win silverware. We’re missing some key players, but unfortunately injuries are part of the game. Our aim, as always, is to win”.
About their opponents:
“We both enjoying dominating possession. Our game is especially attack-minded, we score a lot of goals and have a forward-thinking approach”.
“Our objective is to qualify for the last 16 and if we can finish top of our group, then all the better. PSG like keeping the ball, and I think that controlling the pace of the game is going to be key. There are no favourites in these games. We have to commit as few mistakes as possible and take the game to them as much as we can”.
“PSG have greatly improved in recent years and they’re now one of Europe’s heavyweights. They’re keen to prove they’re up there at the top, but I’m convinced we’re going to have a great game and take the points”.