- Balague – Madrid will struggle to contain Liverpool’s pace
- Alexander-Arnold – CR7 has his weaknesses like everyone else
- Klopp – Our hunger can match Madrid’s experience
- Yellow warning for Madrid in last league game ahead of UCL final
- UCL Final – Liverpool deploy top secrecy in Marbella training sessions
- Ronaldo voted Man United’s best ever Premier League player
- Ramos – UCL final is another chance to show we are the Kings of Europe
- UCL Quarterfinals – Real Madrid’s road to Kiev – Pt 3
- Raul de Tomas proves readiness for Madrid senior team action
- UCL R16 stage – The Los Blancos’ road to Kiev – pt2
Real Madrid vs Leganes : No Varane, Isco and Nacho in training.
- Updated: April 27, 2018
Real Madrid trained at Valdebebas on Friday morning in the absence of Isco, Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane and Nacho. Varane was restricted to exercises inside the facilities, as he is being rested due to Zidane’s rotation policy with a focus on the return leg against Bayern Munich at the Bernabeu.
Zidane would definitely want his defenders in the best condition on that history-defining night when they welcome the war-ready Bayern Munich to the Bernabeu. Ribery had recently stated that the battle for a place at the final in Kiev may have been lost but the war was definitely not over. The Bavarian giants will definitely have been buoyed by the performance of Juventus at the Bernabeu ahead of the cracking game.
Meanwhile, Carvajal has been ruled out of the Bayern return leg, and his absence should be a notable one for Real Madrid as they still have to contend with the marauding Frank Ribery who would definitely aim to put his money where his mouth is in Bayern’s visit to the Bernabeu. Isco is still on the sidelines waiting for the result of conducted shoulder tests to officially confirm his status ahead of the game. Nacho could be fit for the Bayern game and Zidane wouldn’t want to throw him into the fray ahead of the game.