- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Report – Real Madrid give Lopetegui ultimatum
- Updated: October 8, 2018
Under-fire Madrid manager Julen Lopetegui has been given an ultimatum of the end of October to return the side to winning ways according to reports emerging from Spain.
The likes of El Mundo Deportivo, Diario AS, and Marca are claiming the former Spain coach would not be relieved of his managerial duties at the Bernabeu ahead of the El Classico on October 28.
Therefore, the Madrid boss will be in charge when the Los Blancos take on Levante in the La Liga as well as Czech outfit Viktoria Plzen in the UEFA Champions League before the trip to the Camp Nou.
The Los Merengues have failed to find the back of the net in 4 games and have lost three of their last 4 games, the latest being a defeat against Alaves.
The reports suggest that Lopetegui is more inspiring much confidence at the club, but will be allowed to take charge of the aforementioned games.