- Florentino Perez calls Conte again
- The business period for Lopetegui and Madrid
- Harry Kane on joining Madrid – Sorry, not today!
- Madrid shaping up nicely for Levante encounter
- Bale withdraws from Wales squad to recover from injury
- Madrid must take advantage of Hazard’s flirts
- Madrid chiefs reportedly unhappy with Bale
- Isco and Marcelo return to training
- Critique! Who is to blame for the crisis at Madrid?
- Report – Real Madrid give Lopetegui ultimatum
Roberto Carlos supports Ronaldo over Messi
- Updated: December 19, 2014
Former Brazilian footballer Roberto Carlos has stated that Cristiano Ronaldo is more decisive than his Ballon d’Or competitor Lionel Messi and Real Madrid has no opponents.
After a long time, he has interviewed on Onda Cero’s ‘Al Primer Toque’ football programme. Carlos is still following the current football and said his views about it.
He stated about Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo, The club world cup, Iker Casillas and few players.
About Real Madrid: “They’re looking good, as they did last year. Right now, they have no rivals. Carlo Ancelotti is a very good manager and that helps a lot. We that watch the matches miss Xabi Alonso and Di María, but then again we have the arrivals of Kroos and James”.
His views with Cristiano Ronaldo: “CR is still the best in the world and Messi is achieving what others haven’t. He’s breaking records, but Cristiano is more decisive.”
Also mentioned about the Club World cup: “For the South Americans, this title has the same importance as the Champions League. Real are the best team in the world.”
Casillas:“We have questioned Iker too much, he is still one of the best in the world.”
Marcelo:”However great Maxwell or Felipe might be for Brazil, Marcelo is still the world number one in this position. He’s different, as were Cafú and I, who changed the idea of what a full-back’s role was.”
Lucas Silva:”Real would do well to sign him. He wouldn’t disappoint. I see all his games and he’s a great player. He has a lot of quality, knows how to position himself on the field and shoots well from a distance.”