- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Roma not interested in selling Alisson to Madrid
- Updated: June 26, 2018
Real Madrid are reportedly on the lookout for a quality goalie in their ranks and Roma shot-stopper Alisson Becker has been sounded out as a potential target for Los Blancos.
However, Roma are yet to receive any offers for the Brazil national team first choice goalie, with sporting director Monchi insisting that the club has no intention of selling the player.
Recent reports have linked Alisson with a move to Real Madrid. However, recent proceedings have indicated that the Serie A outfit will play hardball and make it difficult for Real Madrid to acquire the player, as they are counting on his performance for the forthcoming season.
Monchi revealed in a recent interview that no offer had come for the player amid the rumors of interest from many suitors with Madrid being one. However, he noted uncertainty on what would happen regarding the player’s potential exit or stay in the future.
Real Madrid have reportedly expressed interest in Alisson who played a key part for Roma in the 2017/18 football season but will not go all out to acquire the player’s signature as the club have expressed belief in the capabilities of new signing and young Ukranian goalkeeper Andriy Lunin.