- James Rodriguez keen on a Madrid return
- Some amazing Cristiano Ronaldo facts at the Bernabeu
- Official! Ronaldo joins Juventus in a €105 million deal
- Three Galacticos on course for history in Russia 2018
- Ancelotti made enquiry for Benzema and Hakimi
- Odriozola joins Madrid on six-year deal
- Manchester United eye deal for Toni Kroos
- Madrid cut Ronaldo release clause from €1bn to €120m
- Liverpool eye Asensio in possible €180 million deal
- Roma not interested in selling Alisson to Madrid
Roma not interested in selling Alisson to Madrid
- Updated: June 26, 2018
Real Madrid are reportedly on the lookout for a quality goalie in their ranks and Roma shot-stopper Alisson Becker has been sounded out as a potential target for the Los Blancos. However, Roma are yet to receive any offers for the Brazil national team first choice goalie, with sporting director Monchi insisting that the club has no intention of selling the player.
Recent reports have linked Alisson with a move to Real Madrid, however, recent proceedings have indicated that the Serie A outfit will play hardball and make it difficult for Real Madrid to acquire the player, as they are counting on his performances for the forthcoming season.
Monchi revealed in a recent interview that no offer had come for the player amid the rumors of interest from many suitors with Madrid being one. However, he noted uncertainty on what would happen regarding the player’s potential exit or stay in the future.
Real Madrid have reportedly expressed interest in Alisson who played a key part for Roma in the 2017/18 football season but will not go all out to acquire the player’s signature as the club have expressed belief in the capabilities of new signing and young Ukranian goalkeeper Andriy Lunin.