- Los Blancos showing more dynamism in attack
- Perez – Real Madrid will not play in the U.S
- Modric not obsessed with the Ballon D’Or
- Madrid must prove they are not Real-Ronaldo in the UCL
- Los Blancos set for fourth consecutive UCL defence
- Madrid step up plans for the new Santiago Bernabeu
- Athletic Bilbao test awaits Los Blancos
- Mariano – It’s an honor to be Madrid’s number 7
- Marcelo to pay €753k fine for tax fraud
- Courtois to start La Liga game against Bilbao
Roma not interested in selling Alisson to Madrid
- Updated: June 26, 2018
Real Madrid are reportedly on the lookout for a quality goalie in their ranks and Roma shot-stopper Alisson Becker has been sounded out as a potential target for Los Blancos.
However, Roma are yet to receive any offers for the Brazil national team first choice goalie, with sporting director Monchi insisting that the club has no intention of selling the player.
Recent reports have linked Alisson with a move to Real Madrid. However, recent proceedings have indicated that the Serie A outfit will play hardball and make it difficult for Real Madrid to acquire the player, as they are counting on his performance for the forthcoming season.
Monchi revealed in a recent interview that no offer had come for the player amid the rumors of interest from many suitors with Madrid being one. However, he noted uncertainty on what would happen regarding the player’s potential exit or stay in the future.
Real Madrid have reportedly expressed interest in Alisson who played a key part for Roma in the 2017/18 football season but will not go all out to acquire the player’s signature as the club have expressed belief in the capabilities of new signing and young Ukranian goalkeeper Andriy Lunin.