- Madrid agree whopping €1,100m sponsorship deal with Adidas
- Solari continues Madrid revival with Valladolid win
- First major test for Solari as Valladolid visit Bernabeu
- Copa Del Rey – Madrid face Melilla in Solari’s first game
- Four things to expect if Madrid hire Conte
- Time may be up for Lopetegui after El Clasico thrashing
- Besiktas will not block possible Guti move to Madrid
- Madrid win, Benzema becomes 4th highest UCL goalscorer
- Madrid must do the talking on the pitch against Plzen
- Report – Marcelo asks for January move to Juventus
Three Galacticos on course for history in Russia 2018
- Updated: July 10, 2018
The semi-finals of the Russia 2018 World Cup is upon us, and Madridistas will surely have eyes on the two games that will be taking place.
It’s also a no-brainer that Madrid fans with no affiliations to any of the remaining four nations will be rooting for France and Croatia as they parade some Galacticos.
Raphael Varane will surely be in action tonight when Belgium face France in what promises to be a cracker and a potential best game of the tournament.
The game also sees some players who have been pointed out as possible Cristiano Ronaldo replacements at the Bernabeu, should he leave this summer, in the persons of Eden Hazard and Kylian Mbappe come up against each other as they aim to outwit each other.
The former recently stated that the Real Madrid shirt is special regardless of who was in charge at the club.
Varane scored the opener for France in the last stage that saw his team run away with a 2 nil win over Uruguay and would be sky high in confidence ahead of this game.
Hopefully, he puts in a good shift and appears on the headlines for the good reasons alongside his nation.
Meanwhile, Los Blancos midfield maestro Luka Modric will also be in action alongside Mateo Kovacic when Croatia come up against England on Wednesday for a place in the finals.
Modric is arguably one of the best players in the tournament and has been playing his part effectively in the middle of the park for the Dalic led side.
Luka Modric will definitely be on course for greatness if he yet again inspires Croatia to a another victory in the competition, this time against England, after eliminating hosts Russia in the previous round via penalty shoot-outs.
Madridista’s will also get another look at the performance of some of the club’s supposed transfer targets in these games, and hopefully, the sides parading Galacticos triumph and book a place in the finals of the Russia 2018 World Cup.